Water Filter Tank Manufacturers. Best Whole House Water Filter Review. Whatman 3mm Filter Paper.
Water Filter Tank Manufacturers
- A person or company that makes goods for sale
- (manufacture) create or produce in a mechanical way; "This novelist has been manufacturing his books following his initial success"
- (manufacture) industry: the organized action of making of goods and services for sale; "American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
- (manufacture) put together out of artificial or natural components or parts; "the company fabricates plastic chairs"; "They manufacture small toys"; He manufactured a popular cereal"
- (Water Filters) A water filter is required to remove parasite contamination in big city municipal water supplies, and growing concerns about well water contamination in rural areas. It does away with the inconvenience and expense of purchasing bottled water.
- a filter to remove impurities from the water supply
- A water filter removes impurities from water by means of a fine physical barrier, a chemical process or a biological process. Filters cleanse water to various extents for irrigation, drinking water, aquariums, and swimming pools.
- The container holding the fuel supply in a motor vehicle
- store in a tank by causing (something) to flow into it
- A receptacle with transparent sides in which to keep fish; an aquarium
- an enclosed armored military vehicle; has a cannon and moves on caterpillar treads
- A large receptacle or storage chamber, esp. for liquid or gas
- a large (usually metallic) vessel for holding gases or liquids
SHURflo 2088-492-444 Park Model Fresh Water Pump
This legendary pump has set the standard for the RV Industry. SHURflo’s 2088 pumps are equipped to deliver high performance and reliability every time they are used. SHURflo’s potable water pumps operate three independent pumping chambers which allow the pump to self-prime and lift water up to 12 feet. With smooth flow and uninterrupted operation, the Classic™ Series pumps include a built-in check valve to prevent back flow into the tank
. Each pump features an adjustable switch and has the capability to run dry without damage to the pump or motor.
The SHURflo 2088-492-444 Park 115 VAC Pump is designed to provide reliable water pressure and flow to onboard sinks, toilets and shower
s commonly found in modern RVs, tent trailers and other vehicles. The pump runs on 115 VAC power and features a low power draw of 0.9 Amps, a three-chambered diaphragm allowing for self priming, a permanent magnet motor capable of intermittent to continuous duty, a maximum water pressure of 45 PSI and preset shut-off functionality. Additional pump uses include: pressurized water systems in cabins and general water transfer.
Reliable 115 VAC powered water pressure for RV use.
SHURflo fresh water pumps have enjoyed a near legendary reputation for performance and longevity among recreational vehicle owners since the late 1960s, and they continue to set the standard for the industry with the Park 115 VAC Pump. Part of SHURflo's 2088 Classic water pump series, the Park 115 VAC Fresh Water Pump features the same quality and dependability as the Standard and Deluxe models in the series, but in a pump designed for use with 115 VAC power sources common at campsites and trailer parks. 2088 series pumps are intended for intermittent or continuous duty when the proper operating criteria are met. This means that the SHURflo Park 115 VAC Water Pump is equipped to deliver high performance in the form of maximum water flow and pressure for onboard, sinks, toilets and shower
s, resulting in reliable performance each and every time you need it, wherever you set your hookups.
High performance with low Amp draw.
Easy installation and system longevity.
Low Amp Draw, Reliable Operation
SHURflo's potable water pumps operate three independent pumping chambers which allows the pump to self-prime and lift water up to 12 feet, all the while drawing a maximum of 0.9 amps of power. This leaves plenty of power to run other devices. With smooth flow and uninterrupted operation, Classic Series pumps include a built-in check valve to prevent back flow into the tank
, as well as preset shutoff pressure to prevent system overload of premature failure. In addition, pumps can be mounted in any position and conveniently feature an adjustable switch and the capability to run dry without damage to the pump or motor.
Voltage - 115 VAC
Dimensions Inches/Millimeters - 8.7" x 5.0" x 4.5" [221 x 127 x 113 mm]
Flow Rate GPM/LPM - 3.3 GPM [12.5 LPM]
Amps (Max.) - 0.9
Shutoff Pressure - 45 PSI [3.1 BAR]
Runs dry without damage
Built-in check valve
2 year limited warranty
Two-year Limited Warranty
SHURflo warrants its aftermarket 2088 series potable water pumps to be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use and service for 2 years from the date of purchase with purchase receipt or 2 years from the date of manufacture indicated on the motor nameplate if no purchase receipt is available. Pumps installed as original equipment fall under the warranty supplied by the manufacturer.
SHURflo is part of the Flow Technologies Group of Pentair, Inc. (PNR), a publicly held company on the New York Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1968 to serve a recreation market that was searching for a dependable fresh water pump to deliver water stored in tanks to the faucets, shower
s and toilets installed in the coaches. SHURflo delivered then and they deliver now as the dominant supplier to the RV, marine, general industrial and floor care markets. SHURflo has full service sales, service and distribution center in Elkhart, Indiana, as well as a hub for the company located in Cypress, California.
Tiger Tank 131
This is apparently one of the most famous tanks of the 2nd world war, captured early on during the allied invasion. A fearsome piece of machinery, it could stop an allied shell at near point-blank on it's front armour (something like 6 inches thick), and put a hole in an allied tank with that enormous gun at... 2 miles. Not good odds.
Challenger 2 Tank
Here is my Challenger 2 Tank! It is mini-fig scale, zero stud, and has christie suspension! Please COMMENT! P.S. if you like tanks look at my other ones too!
Similar posts: dsl line filter 10 20 gallon fish tank power filter squid url filter activated charcoal filters air filter queen repair best uv filter for canon lens bandwidth low pass filter
- (日) 23:19:42|
- Category: None